Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Recall

2 January 2009, this was a day last year when i lost my father. it was a dramatic twist in my life, i just could not believe why the hell was it happening to me, my life has turned in a way that i had never dreamt of.. It was really unbearable, i don't know what went wrong, i just could not make it for my parents . Today on his Anniversary I feel my gratitude to him, I know wherever he is, he would be seeing me and blessing me as always.
The Time has changed by then i don't know why or where i my ? but i am keeping my figures crossed that my creator would be having some plans for me, the Almighty would be leaving his impression on my life.
With this, a new year has started lets see what it brings to me, hoping that i could justify my existence over here anyhow.................