Thursday, April 14, 2011

Proving mediocrity

As time progresses it keeps on unfolding the various situations and challenges to life. From time to time i have been tested and all that I have achieved is a mediocre responses to the situations, I haven't forgot any of those moments, now or when I feel that yes I am giving my best to it, It is never enough, It was never enough to hold the good , It was never enough to accept the truth and It was never enough to change what was inevitable after loosing my grand mother..I again feel that i am going through the same period once again. 

My grand mother had an inspirational impact on my life, beside having so many virtual ideals in my life, she I can quote as the real ideal person for me. her stories from childhood keep on telling me that the fight and struggle one has to face and how difficult life can be.I always have an idea for her thoughts, her determination power and her positive attitude. that will be there  to  rest of my life !!!!