Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Reasoning for life

There is lot of reasoning being going on around the world for every single step they take, wherever the logical thinking and analytical approach are preferred, The reasoning is at its utmost level. As an individual there are many things which hinders our actual living style our ideas, our actions and there outcomes. Some times in life all we need is a good solid reason to breakthrough this hindrance and do what we have wanted to do. Now instead of looking for reasons , that we can give reasons to ourselves to be happy to live as we want or to do want we want, that reasoning I think is if deployed by us is only going to make life better for us. Well my reasons for my life have been very random like most of us, at times very awkward, weird or enforced form within but whatever I am today it is just because of those reasons that have curbed my destiny on the way. Well after a month break  I had to re-join the school, the journey was far longer than ever before, it took me three days and four trains to reach Valsad station…Finally I joined school as their staff, It’s a kind of different experience for me. Things have changed a bit but still at the end of the day it’s all same. In between all those happening I got the chance to read an article titled “People come in our life for a Reason, Season or a Lifetime” It was very interesting to know, in fact I agreed at points as I read that I tried to recall all those people who have come in my life and just checked how many of them were there for a reason, season or lifetime!!
Click here to see the article