Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Showdown 2.0

One more session gets to an end and its time to get ready for another. The change is in the air I could feel it In fact everybody could feel it yet nobody is sure what it is going to be like. Whatever has been talked about or rumoured has clear sign that it will be total drift from the way things were going on and I am very happy with it, Actually I was kind of fed-up with this one way route where every day, every week, every month and every year you are supposed to pass on the same path without going anywhere. It’s like playing Road rash game with same stage again and again, hope this change brings a new stage with new level of excitement. I am looking forward for the change may it be any way.
By the time this month gets over everything will be clear It’s just matter of few more days but before the change takes place let me recall some memories of the present scenario. It’s a has been a great last session with a lot of new responsibilities, lot of new roles and lots of new situations faced. For the matter of fact I was just told today that Green and Red House were joint winners for this session. I, being the house master of Green house, It was a wonderful feeling. Though we could have been the single winner of the year It was a just a matter of one bad day, one bad event and that’s it anyway we stilled finished at the apex. Frankly speaking whether anyone believes it or not for every event I had made the best moves I could, took a lot of pressure on and showed the result, of course I had wonderful team of veteran teachers with me who are equally responsible for the success together We won the majority of the events, Just can’t forget the English skit, my first ever skit direction with a wonderful and skilled English teacher. Together we had just stolen the show with sarcasm, emotion, patriotism and what not. Cheers to all my team mates and the students who made it possible.
Apart from being a house master I was a class teacher too. And what a class! Where you can virtually find every variety of the student found on the earth. Initially it was very difficult to cop up with them as I was never involved with those students previously but as the days progressed and we get to know each other things have started to settle down nicely. Like any other class I got my bunch of haters and likers who make the class alive. It was truly a wonderful experience with all of them, thoroughly enjoyed their activities whole year Be it witnessing it myself or hearing it from others or taking a sneak peek on them every now or then. I hope by the time they grow up they will rectify themselves as I see a lot of potentials in them. At some point felt as if I could relive my 7th std once again with them. Cheers to all of them! I wish a very bright and magnificent future for them to the almighty