Sunday, June 26, 2016

Redemption

I don’t know why I am writing this cause I don’t like sharing such stuff online but thought of writing because it may be only way to get some sort of contentment. I don’t know what is wrong with my family but every time when it seems like are going on track there comes a U-turn which takes us back to the point which we left long time ago. I don’t have any idea where it will end up like this. The history is too bitter to remember but the present seems to just rotating around it. I don’t want to remember even a bit of it but it seems that there is some curse that is following us. As I told I don’t like to share mush about that I would just say instead of I getting deep into the memory lane I am just seeking a way to get out of it.

Life is all about the choices we make and bear all the consequences with it. Though I am not strong enough to make good choices all the time sometimes due to lack of support, inexperience or sometimes because of the evil staying inside all of us that provokes us to do wrong. Though I have been with wrong people, made wrong choices but still I find myself at a very good position to be able to lead a a good life and that is only because of my saviour, my master who is always looking after me. And I have felt it many a times that’s why my faith in him has become more and stronger. The only thing that troubles me is the past that is haunting my family I don’t know what is going wrong. I just cannot help it, all I could do is what I had done in past letting things happen. Over the past few years my life has been very nice to me in particular but still I just could not get away from the past. I have been trying so hard but there are few things which seems to be totally out of control and that is damn true. That’s life we have to learn to tackle with it and I had decided if not others least I can do is to control myself. Irrespective to the situations I chose to be happy no matter what it cost me. I don’t want silly situations or shitty people to take over my inner peace. Every day when I wake up I have two choices to make either to be sad about whatever is going wrong or to  be happy with whatever is right and I choose to be happy that is the ultimate contentment I can get.