Wednesday, October 19, 2016

From the core of my heart

thanks everyone for the kind wishes, I feel immensely happy and fortunate to have you all in my life. It is really very hard to believe that how a person like me who has always been considered selfish, short tempered and an annoying person with no personality trait to impress anybody for a major part of his life, got alongwith with so many people and not only that, got some best of the friends to hang around, best of the colleagues to work with and best of the students to teach to. No matter how much i praise but it would never be enough to describe them as they bear me and accept me with open heart. Having you all in my life It really has been an amazing journey so far and i believe; from here on, it will only get better. Once again a heart felt thanks to all of you.



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2el8teo