Thursday, February 23, 2017

Beyond the boundaries

iarunmishra:

It has been quite a sometime since my last post and it seems like there is so much happening around that it is very difficult to take control. My life is as uncertain as it can be, though I keep on forming patterns but those patterns are also randomize and change after certain frequency. This uncertainty forces me to try out for everything possible without much concern about what will be the outcome of it in long run. Just because if there is no certainty of anything then why to unnecessary be bound by any anything or be concerned about anything why not Just live in moments and seize the day (Capediem). I came across this word by the movie ‘Dead Poets Society’ which I watched recently. Fairly impressed by the concept I almost felt as if this is my kind of life I am living or how I should be living, leaving no stone unturned, going beyond the boundaries. This indeed is very risky and one must keep in mind that it could lead to some serious trouble in life or sometimes can ruin the whole life at once. Somehow I feel myself fortunate enough to be able to lead such life. It’s not a day, a month or a year I am talking about. If I look at my life, ever since I got consciousness I had this beyond the boundaries instinct which kept on forcing me to look for the odds, cross the line, try something different, make difficult choices or follow my heart and all that resulted in the kind of life I have now. No matter what people think of it I don’t want them to be judgmental on my decisions. It’s my life and I want to live it my way. I would rather live with regrets about the choices I made than to live with the regrets about the choices I didn’t make and ‘Carpediem’ is the way to live such a life. But when our choices start influencing life of others that is the time when we need to take caution and make sure it’s not harming them. I found myself such a person who consistently influence people and that is what bothers me anyhow I never intend to make any bad influence on anybody whether its family, friend or an acquaintance my heart never always ends up doing  the right thing. During the course of our life we meet so many people not everyone is important to us, not everyone is meant to be remembered and not everyone is meant to stay with us forever but still we must try to make memories worth cherishing in a way that whenever we remember each other there should be a genuine smile on the face.  In the end all that matters is how much we loved and how much we were loved.



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2l3zSTn