Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Whom to blame?


I just came across this quote a few days ago, Quite Fascinating, being a teacher, it gives a different level of satisfaction and pride for your job when you read it. Basically, it implies that in today's scenario the job of a teacher needs more efforts than the efforts put in complicated professions like rocketry of neurology.  That means teachers are working harder than a scientist or Doctor which is quite evident. I also came across lot of beautiful quotes and messages this teacher's day one of my favorite was Teaching is a profession that creates other profession so it should get the highest level of respect in the society but then when I see this above-mentioned quote which contradicts this belief and signifies that a life of a teacher is not at all easy, forget about being easy infact It's the toughest in the business. now how come that so, is it the government, society or the corporate world that is making life difficult for a teacher because as far as I am concerned Teaching a noble profession it should be enjoyed the society requires happy teachers who love their job who doesn't believe it to be a tough job or doesn't have to struggle every day to put in their show, for me teaching-learning a very simple activity and t can come from anywhere. we Indian possesses a rich history of Guru-Shishya culture and ample of stories where teaching learning used to take place spontaneously without any hindrance and fear.

But look at today's situation teaching has been a tough job and amount of struggle a teacher faces in order to deliver something good to the society cannot be measured and still we have to demand our respect, seek nods everywhere full fill the requirements of every single person. Well frankly speaking when I started my career as a teacher It was my bread and butter so I can say It was not a choice rather an option but then it went on and on till i realized the importance a good teacher in the society. Talking about when i look back and see how i came this far, it is all because I have been blessed to have good teachers throughout my studies call it a destiny or whatever but it's true. one of my teachers used to say the future of this county is not looking bright because it is not going to get good teacher and the reason which I understand now is this profession is looked as such that nobody wants to become a teacher and the reason is there in the image itself which i shared above so the question is whom to blame...?

Whatever I wrote is an internal monologue of my subconscious mind which I thought to share to start the second innings of my blog

Do share your views and opinion on this.