Friday, November 26, 2010

Shifting Gears ...

Life just can not remain same as before so It suggests me of having some kind of changes which seems to have started making it's way to. For past three weeks i have been observing it. 
I went back home met with my family, friends and relatives tried to give as much time as i can to them because i know it will not long last. I had a bit different outlook  than usual tried to have more of flexibility more of understanding which i guess is the need of time. 
I had started observing change in the behavior of the different people i know, their attitude, and It was strange perhaps i have not paid enough attention on those things or perhaps indeed they are changing with time. Me TOO!!! When i look at myself I feel that i too have gone through many changes, The Time has offered some changes and i have adopted it without having any hesitation, This is a shifting time, without knowing where it will take me to, once again i have offered myself to time....