Sunday, December 26, 2010

To the ending year..

Today happens to be The Christmas day, it means a lot for me since my childhood I still remember that time when i used to wait for this day of the year watching Christ's birth on t.v.  thinking of many stories which i associate with this event. I still want to live those moments once again in my own way but this year's Christmas i was not able to do anything I expected it was a very quite one this time.It's almost over now the year 2010 is just gonna end in few days, when i look at back to see this year at a glance, to a large extent i feel it was an year of transformation an year with tons of changes, replacements and new experiences. It really was an excellent year! To the family it brought happy moments proud feelings and more understanding.

For me it was a big stepping stone on the way,I have learned many things tried many new ones and implemented so many new ideas for life,  i tried my best to make difference in people's life and prove my worth wherever i can, though some of it worked and some didn't but that doesn't matter, moreover It had a lot to offer me in terms of fun, responsibilities, commitments, promises and much more then I could write, I wish i could keep some of those to my memory to the rest of my life the year's ending but those things will carry on and I wish the coming years will empower it more and more...
 Wishing a more happier and brighter  new year for me and for all whom i know.!