Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The art of letting it go..

Just few days back I was reading an article  on a news paper about The purpose of life where I noticed these lines - "The art of letting it go". It struck my mind very firmly as if somewhere in my mind i had been thinking about it for quite a some time.
Its for sure, an essential element for a happy and content lifestyle and as soon as we learn this art, we can make the most of every moment in our life then I had a thought on whether I  had been implementing it or not, to an extent, yes! I am, I have been letting things go beyond my reach, I have been letting people go beyond my reach, perhaps I have learnt this art too early in my life!
As for now, I have too many doubts, working on too many policies, distracted by my own thoughts.whatever it may be, in the end what i want is to justify my presence where ever i am and as long as I am able to do so, I feel satisfied. mean while. I got admission in MSc IT, it was a bench mark as i had almost stopped studying and it has brought me back the feeling of a student, lets  see how it works in these circumstances.