Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Over and over again...

Life is a circle it starts again from where it ends, this has been indeed a true statement as far as I am concerned. I personally felt this 'continuity of life situations and events'. It brings us back the same kind of moments we have left somewhere in past.Though sometimes It may look different at the first glimpse but as you look deep in to it, you would find that somewhere in your life you had gone through with the same experience.

I am talking about this because for past many days, It has been observed. I have been getting the same kind of feeling in many cases and I guess every time I need to have a different outlook to deal with it, perhaps that is one way of evolving ourselves. It's been really a testing time for me I am totally dependent on my Instinct and by the grace of god, It has always taken me to the right direction.