Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Blues On...


This particular day of the year is the most painful and emotional day of my life, This date 15th of June is detained as the first ever real loss of mine in this journey called life.  The day when I lost my mother,  the day when I lost the best thing happing in my life. Even before I could realize it. It was all over.  I can recall that moment any day any time in my life, that sign of helplessness that sign of losing to life, that sign of understanding her value for me, I do not know how to put it into the words but that is it. no matter, where I go, what I do, I cannot erase that from my mind. 
" Mothers are certainly the best part of the life. " I wish I could have made a difference to her, I wish could have proved my worth. I love you ma ! I am missing you badly in my life.