Sunday, July 3, 2011

For instances

Instinct of a person works whenever his brain feels like there is not enough time to think over the decision irrespective to what  is right or wrong at the moment. This instinct  in any case can not be negligible as it is the most frequently used tool by any individual. For me it has been the only choice, taking instinctive decisions has become an habitual act for me since life has not much to offer it becomes easy for me to take instinctive decisions.  I feel that most of the time i get it right, for me the instinct is really working nice for me!!
                    Now for quite a few days I have been living up to my expectations, these few weeks have gone with a sense of perfections in my life, something that hasn't been possible for ages. well I am happy, happy that I can do well happy that i can make people happy around me, happy that I am doing well to  just complete my tasks, For instance it has been such a wonderful time to have  and that all come with instinct I hope it continues to work for me...