Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Proceeding ..

There has been enough of everything I have seen in my life still It feels like there is lot more to go perhaps life has to offer some more, Things are going in the same mediocre way It is just I have decided to have a different kind of approach to the prefaced situations. The moment I start thinking of future,  My mind gets filled with  deceptiveness ands that is when the incompleteness of my life starts. There are few uncovered wounds that can never be healed doesn’t matter whatever cure is applied.
The only way I see to proceed further is to live in present and make the most of every moment.  By this at least I  don’t get any kind of regret of what could have been possibly done in order to get this destiny complete. As for now It is up’s and downs that carrying on. There are moments which itself express joy and there are moments which I find myself trapped in.
It is life and indeed it is giving me the glimpse of all its colours but I am unaware of amongst all of those colours, which one is my favourite.