Sunday, January 29, 2012

New Dimension

31
The very first month of the year had a lot for me…probably adding a new dimension to what my life seemed to be like before, I continue to work on the instincts rather than having any any kind of pre planned method of doing things, Its a great fun actually leaning into the situations as per demand which eventually reduces pressure somewhat.
The most significant moments we earn by when we see our influence on the life of people around us, and indeed I can not describe it but somehow it is happening, its happening  very often and in  large scale, which in turn scares me and requires me not to chose any incorrect plane, being too intense in such cases is generally the out come of it.
Reading about parapsychology reincarnation and life after death the later half of the month, I could literally  visualize human life and relations with a totally different perspective. I would recommend most people to read and try to understand the significance of life.It was indeed a soothing experience learning about all that and would perhaps ease most of my believes about the life. It certainly added a new dimension to my life perspective…