Monday, March 5, 2012

The Insight Out…


Every one  here is supposed to be sent with a mission to be accomplished or a lesson to be learnt, and As I consider this, I feel that as my lesson for this lifetime is to understand the value of relations and the quality to maintain them till eternity. 
Something that I had always worked with relations is to check the depth of it in various unfavourable conditions, always tried to get the worst outcome of it and my weird logics have always played on with me, perhaps that's why I consider myself incompatible with people at times and I fail to reciprocate a more pleasant response to them.
         Once again, I found myself incapable of ending things well, incapable of holding on till the last moment,once again I checked my inability to maintain the same aura which was felt when things started to work, its something that I lacked whole my life, the inability to go through the transformation, the inability to hold on when it matters the most. It is the most essential thing for any individual to have, so that they may have good relations, good memories and most importantly a happy heart… but Its not happening for me, It   had never happened for me, I just could not hold it tight enough, I have to let it go like anything, I have to tell myself that’s it, There is nothing beyond….and that probably becomes an unmatched unfavorable end of what should not be Unleashed.
On going thought in mind is to prevent myself from loosing it anymore and to make relations that last long, to be fair with the people, not to let my weirdo to affect them and their lives, It seems my only aim to this lifetime. and for that I am trying too hard, Its just that I do not want to have a let go kind of thing anymore, although I try my best but I could only hold on my own nerves and the rest is what  we call  'The Destiny'.
Aloha.