Thursday, March 29, 2012

Recalibration...


Before I talk about how things have gone to such an extent that I have to recalibrate myself, I would like to put focus on the actual meaning of the Recalibration, Its like re-adjusting your thoughts, your ideas, your expectations which have gone wrong with time and need to be repaired. or else you feel like setting everything to the zero level.
It is process of re-configuring our life plan.

When I look back and see my frame of mind I find that It was I who started being over demanding, It was I who started being over reactive, It was I who started over expecting.What I do or how I do It's ultimate measurement is not whether it is appropriate or not, It is that as long as I am able to justify myself with the various outcomes, I provoke myself to carry on.

The only regret, I have is that despite being so receptive so much flexible to the changes, Somehow this time I failed to justify myself, In spite of trying and trying so desperately I just could not prove my point , could not keep my own beliefs. and when I look at the responses I get in return I feel sick anyhow now I don’t think that I have enough courage to get stuck, I feel so helpless for that I feel so weak within to be able to continue in the same sequence and I think This is the best time to recalibrate my mind to be able to start all over.

During the life span of an individual has to recalibrate at certain point of time where it becomes necessary to take a break, to go through a refinery in order continue the journey. We can take in new ideas, and recalibrate our beliefs. We can take in new information and recalibrate our expectations. We don’t have to stay stuck. We don’t have to defend a way of thinking just because it made sense yesterday.

Rest is to the Almighty ...