Sunday, April 8, 2012

Brain Drain….with lol


Well, ever heard of a brain drain? Experiencing it for past few weeks, its been comic act for some very serious situations, quite an unusual experience for one of the friend that has put us in this brain drain kind of situation, When people get sheer disappointment in terms of their expectations.
when  things go out of reach, beyond the expectation and all logic fail, All we can do is to say, hmm aaisa bhi hota hai !!! 
His story will always be a reminder for me that how worse things could be, If we can not limit our own beliefs.

I do not think It is ethically correct to disclose everything what has happened with him, having taken his permission, Just to make a mark of the things that have caused brain drain to us. It’s like…well I do not think I like or I could go anyway near to express it in my way because that would tempt me to be in that scenario which I do not think I could ever imagine for myself.  Pretty much filmy, the way things turned out  to be, a  tragic end to his relationship. But on serious note, playing a third party character, I could always manage to have a laugh at things happening…It’s all about the keeping emotions intact, Its all about being true to yourself, moreover it’s all about coming out of the virtual world and accepting the reality!

Along with this drama, we step into a new session of work, things go different with different work plans, new environment, they call it the smart classes, lets see how smartly things could be done, meanwhile having exams ahead, its crucial for me to work accordingly for next few weeks…
May God Bless !!!