Thursday, May 17, 2012

Casting Shadow…



Unveiling the darkest side of mine, which has always been surrounded by  A Shadow.
A Shadow that engulfed whole of my childhood, the shadow that has ruined all my dreams desires and ambitions, the shadow that is casting only and only darkness, Its still not leaving me, Its effect is prominently affecting my life, Doesn't matter how much I try to run away, Doesn't matter whatever I try to keep myself away from all those memories, It never leaves me, That darkness, those screams, those vanishing  scenes have never got off my eyes,  It keeps haunting me. 

Sometimes I feel that I grew too early…too early  to be able to cease my  innocence, too early to end the yet to finish games,  too early to wake up from dreams,  too early  to fill up  the margin for committing errors, It was too early for me to grow smarter !! Its like I really had a very little of my own,. And It is a loop hole that shall never be plugged. That shadow always had and still having a big impact on my life for creating darkness in every aspects that could be presumed,  It always prevails various outcomes at utmost level, though you can blame it on me for not been able fight back or always trying to escape through..


"Kiska Rasta Dekhe Aee Dil, Aee Saudai, Milon Hai Khamoshi, Barso Hai Tanhai..
Koi Nahi Jo Yun Hi Jahan Me Bante Peer Parai."