Monday, December 31, 2012

2012: Just About Everything…


Finally the year 2012 is just about to be over; I have been reading it for many days that It’s a fantastic year for all of us. It was a year which I guess has captured everyone’s eye and in most cases was a very significant for everyone. Though It was mostly associated with the doom’s day belief, the year which has made people think a lot in terms of their future plans their desires, their expectation from life and the ability to sustain in many life events.
Well for me too the year turned out to be pretty especial one,a year of testing human psychology, a year of understanding own believes and outperforming,  a year which had Just about everything, While I was  evaluating the year, It brought me down to many different lows and highs where I had glimpsed life at its very different angles. There was Love, Faith Joy, Grief, Fun, Sorrow Stupidity, Anger, Hatred, and Embarrassment just about everything! There were moments when I really felt good about myself, there were moments indicated me my limits, ensured that I don’t get carried away and showed me the human touch to the fantasy world. Nevertheless At last it all counts as some everlasting moments which brings life closer to us, make us feel alive and are vital for that thing called evolution. I ended the year  completing my post graduation which I guess is very significant and would probably help in many up comings.
Last day of the year, would like to thank everybody for being there in various stages and helped me gaining in my evolution in different ways, whether you did good or bad it all counts, It all counts for the evolution of an individual. not to mention anybody but all my associates have been very nice to me, my family, friends colleagues, students every one of you, God has been too kind to me Thank you for everything you offered me this year. I wish for many more great years not only for me but for all my near ones and dear ones…  
-May God bless us all