Thursday, December 20, 2012

Like that only


For many days there is something that is constantly hitting my mind, and that is what do I want from my life?what exactly do I want for myself ? what do I like or what I don’t. We are a result of the choices we make in our life. Often in life we make choices and the choices which we make depend on our likes and dislikes. Many a times we need to come to a conclusion about what do we like or what we don’t.As an individual, we should be capable of taking our own decisions and that is called our ‘Free will’. We all have been granted with this Free Will Power that is an outcome of our free, active and healthy brain. We all are supposed to have our Free will.  Somewhere I have read about our Will Power and its impact in our life, how a strong will can change the course of a life, contradictory to that I have come across another theory and that is In reality We don’t have a Free Will. We pretend to have it but in reality there is nothing like a free will, our ideas, thoughts lifestyle all are influenced by some or the other external factors, we can hardly make an honest decision which genuinely reflects our real personality and soul.  
Today when I sit down with a cool and calm head and think of the choices that I have made in my life and its influences causing factors I feel that I actually lacked that Free will power.  There was no decision which was taken irrespective to the external factors. In reality we hardly think of what exactly we like or what we don’t like, that thought only comes in our mind when somebody asks us about our hobbies or likes and dislikes and then the answer which we give was always either to please somebody or to express our dignity with respect to our surroundings, That likes and dislikes which we mention right from filling slam books to making resumes.It’s always a tentative answer, which is a kind of our enforcement to our brain. Perhaps that’s why our likes and dislikes keep changing from time to time or person to person and our like goes LIKE THAT ONLY!!!