Sunday, August 4, 2013

Ultimate Friends

Today It Being a Friendship day, I want to write something relevant to it,  though I have already written about my views on Friendship previously, Today I just give a thought on what this friendship is all about and what is means to the different people, and most importantly how important it is to remain Friends with time. It seems that with changing time and scenarios, Friendship has evolved polymorphism. That means it’s various shades and impact can be observed very easily but only if we are open to it. There are many changes in life that transform our friendship to a completely different level, every time it happens we need to justify our well-being with the surroundings. At times when we are at low it’s the soothing nature of a friendship that justify us to this world and for moment, it becomes the only thing that strengthen us to pursue our dreams.

As a matter of fact what I read somewhere If we look at an individual, one’s brain is capable of making lots of relations, lot of friends in a lifetime but somewhere down the line It is a fact that a human is only good enough to maintain 6-7 friends in his life. There are lot of people who come and go in our life but only few make a mark which stays till the end, on an average we don’t feel comfortable to keep more than 7 out of it, the number may vary with our intellectual and social abilities, By far I try my level best to keep this number to the maximum. May be at times I fail, I fail to maintain the relation, I fail to show my concern towards you, I fail to show my insight for any of my friend but that doesn’t mean, I don’t care or I forgot you, in fact I am very thankful to each and every one of my friends, far or near, you do matter to me and I pay my sincere gratitude to you for whatever I was, I  am or whatever I will be…