Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Good and the Bad

If people are made to choose between any good thing and bad thing on any given day they would certainly go for the good thing whatever it may be we all opt for good better and best in our life. So what about the bad things which are left over or ignored? well as far as I am concern there is nothing like good or bad in this world. What is a good thing for you it may be a bad thing for somebody else. It all depends on our way of thinking and that is reflected by how we have been brought up. Extending beyond the definition of good or bad what we need to do is to change our outlook with respect to time or else the old orthodox conventional way of looking at the thing may not lead you to the way of salvation. Remembering a line of a poem “From the passing of Arthur”which was taught when I was in 12th.
“Old order changeth yielding place to new, Lest one good custom should corrupt the world.”
The way these lines were interpreted to me has really broaden my outlook form that very day and I then I decided to take things good or bad in my own way far from the customs and traditions of the world. And at times I get into arguments because of the way the good and the bad is defined still all that matters at the end is happy soul and convinced brain. Anyway the opinion of other people seldom matters to us. We just have to be bold enough to express ourselves and courageous enough to live our life the way we want.

Well I have been dealing with loads Good’s and Bad’s which are vice-versa for the rest of the world and as long as my inner soul allows it never a good or a bad thing for me. Life is offering all kinds of stuffs it’s up to us which one to take and which one to leave.