Thursday, August 13, 2015

The Frequency

Hello everyone, it has been a long time since I have written my blog post actually, haven’t feel like writing or sharing I should say, it’s just that life is moving on and i have decided to just move on with it, let it take me to which ever direction it wants to. Such situation arises when we lose our control over the proceedings or when we are helpless and I don’t have any hesitation in saying that in my case it is absolutely correct I don’t have any control and that’s why I decided to live in the moments and let the destiny decide itself.
Well the idea for writing came to my mind with the word frequency. This whole world we live in works on a particular frequency I remember my physics teacher telling me that nothing in this universe is still and so does our planet, It resonates  on a specific frequency it’s just we are not able to feel it but it’s there and frequency is very important to be maintained for or sustainability Even We all work on different frequency, the frequency we are compatible with let it be our daily habits it’s like how frequently we would like to perform a particular thing or build and maintain relations but it is liable to change with time but when we talk about moments for some time we catch a constant frequency and when the frequency changes it create disturbance and that has to be handled carefully. What I feel is The Art of living lies in tuning in the most suitable frequency for you and carrying it on and on as long as it is possible. I was just thinking about my life and the frequencies I have tuned in and how long I was able to hold it on and much disturbance the changing of one frequency to another has caused. It seems to me that in this short life span I have gone through too many phases and frequencies than usual and some of them with very painful to change.  A person has to work very hard be firm and moreover with lots of blessings to be able to continue with a single frequency for a long time. Hope you all have tuned in to your favourite and appropriate frequencies. Just keep resonating as it makes you feel alive.