Wednesday, December 30, 2015

The Final Touch...

Sometimes in life what we really miss is a final touch in order to keep everything in tact,  in order to get that feel good thing or to believe that yes now that’s it there is no way beyond. We all require a final touch it is like giving a last shot before leaving something it is something which plays a very crucial role as a deciding factor in the long run without which the whole efforts may get wasted so instead of losing it halfway try to give a final touch to whatever you do or you opt for because ultimately that matters a lot. Unlike the old me, I have been reluctant to give a final touch to everything I do it is something I have programmed myself not to miss the final touch for anything and perhaps that’s why I have been known for that people around me associate me with this phrase unanimously.
Meanwhile it’s the time for giving yet another final touch to the year 2015 as the year ends here, have to overview how things have been these 12 months. The year has been a mixed baggage for me where I had to make some very harsh decisions, I had to go against the current and not to opt for what seems to be an easy and I hope I made the right choices but that only time will tell, by the way apart from that it has been a very very active and blissful year. Just a few days back I got a massage on my Facebook- My year in review. It had created a picture album of the whole year’s activities. It seemed wonderful as I saw whole year at a glance. It really was a great year full of wonderful memories with different people, at different places but there is much more than that there is much more than what has been shared online. Can’t deny the time spent living the real time which doesn’t require any sharing where everything doesn’t work the same as planned or when things may go out of control That reminds me a dialogue of one of the movie I saw this year it was like- “The key to a happy life is to accept that you are never actually in control.”  Isn’t it true?  I‘m sure it’s worth pondering upon anyway But the point is the year has come to an end and the life continues and with every new year there comes a hope for change, hope to revive all the wrong doings, find some track to let’s say settle things down. Every years brings a lot of maturity, experiencing new things, trying new ways out trying to get fit into the every even or odd situations that come on the way new or old people that makes journey worthwhile and I must admit I am getting too much love from the people around me I feel really blessed for that and at the same time it scares me too but honestly  I must thank to all those who have been a part of it Who have been a part of my life, my journey, my destiny,  may be sometimes in or sometimes out that is because it’s difficult to on the same track all the time but when we look at instances when we were together those little moments are actually the real life. Hope the coming year will be filled with the moments of joy, love and peace for all my loved ones.